Google Analytics Training in San Francisco
Google Analytics is a powerful traffic monitoring, analysis, and reporting tool, offering web property owners deep insight into their web traffic. Properly configured, Google Analytics can provide detailed historical and real-time reports on effectiveness of a site's content or ad campaigns.
Our Google Analytics training in San Francisco will show you how to start leveraging the power of Google Analytics to understand how your visitors interact with your web site and measure the effectiveness of your content and ad campaigns. Our professional trainers will share with you industry best practices and real-life examples. In this hands-on course, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of web analytics and how they are implemented in Google Analytics.
- Create a Google Analytics Account.
- Tag your pages with GATC (Google Analytics Tracking Code)
- Configure Google Analytics settings and email communications.
- Manage Multiple Accounts, Views, and Properties.
- Define and configure Goals to measure the effectiveness of your site.
- Work with Goal Value to determine ROI
- Review and understand the metrics in Google Analytics.
- Customize and add widgets to the Dashboard.
- Analyze data with Audience Reports to determine how visitors are using your website.
- Work with different Audience Reports (Demographics, Behavioral, and Visitor Flow).
- and much more! See full outline for Google Analytics training
* Note: This class description is for Google Analytics training in San Francisco. We also offer Google Analytics training online live.