Advanced Google Sheets Training:
In-Person or Online
Meant for users already familiar with Excel, our Advanced Google Sheets class will provide hands on training on Google's cloud-based spreadsheet application. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be proficient in:
- Formatting Cell Colors Based on Cell Values
- Validating Data Entry and Adding Dropdowns
- Prohibiting Users from Editing Certain Ranges
- Sharing Permissions, Creating User-Specific Views, and Restoring Old Versions
- Creating Charts Quickly with Google's AI Assistant
- Creating Interactive Sheets using Checkboxes
- Filling Data into Sheets from Forms and Quizzes
- Incorporating Real-Time Data from Other Web Sites
- Executing SQL Statements Against Data Ranges
- Integrating Zapier Triggers to Get Information from Other Web Services
- Getting Stock Quotes and Financial Data
- Inserting Images, Dynamic QR Codes, and Sparklines
- Creating Macros and Executing AppScript
- Generating Maps with Pins from Addresses in Sheets
- Creating Mobile Apps from your Spreadsheets
- Translating cell data to other languages
- See the full outline for Google Sheets training.
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Jun 3 and 4 9am - 4pm day - register