HTML5 and CSS3 New Features Training - San Francisco
- Utilize your understanding of HTML5's powerful new capabilities and understand which are supported by the major web browsers.
- Build accessible websites with new structural elements while maintaining usability in non-HTML5-compliant browsers
- Use the new time element to define machine-readable times and dates
- Understand how certain elements have been redefined in the new specification
- Learn what elements are no longer relevant, and how to emulate their previous functionality with other elements
- Use the new set of form field controls to create professional self-validating forms quickly
- Allow users to play audio and video files without third-party applications or plugins
- Style your pages by adding rounded corners and drop shadows to page elements
- Use advanced color techniques including RGBA for transparency, and gradients for more sophisticated color effects
- Use advanced CSS selectors to target exactly the right elements
- Build pages that support older browsers while still providing advanced functionality and styling for up-to-date browsers
- Choose any font for your next website with the @font-face rule in CSS. The days of relying on images for custom fonts are over!
- and many more topics! See full outline for HTML5 and CSS3 training.
HTML5 and CSS3 Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 113 student reviews.
► More reviews...