HTML CSS Training in San Francisco
HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) lay the groundwork for every kind of website, whether it is a single homegrown webpage or a multi-hundred-page corporate site. Employers worldwide rely upon the HTML and CSS skills of web developers to edit content, add new pages, and enhance website navigability. This instructor-led introduction HTML/CSS training gives you the tools to write code, engineer web pages, and craft a web presence of your very own. Using a hands-on approach to learning, this introductory HTML/CSS training course helps you master a multitude of techniques. After our HTML/CSS training in San Francisco you will learn to:
- Describe the role of HTML and CSS in relation to the various web technologies
- Find and install the necessary tools to build a web site
- Apply the appropriate file extensions to open web pages in web browsers and text editors
- Designate paragraphs, headings and other elements on a web page
- Format page text with size changes, italics, and bold
- Validate that your code is standards compliant
- Draw a line between sections
- Add special symbols not available on the keyboard
- Craft and apply styles to bulleted and numbered lists
- Customized your web page colors, alignment and bullets
- Construct multi-row and multi-column tables
- Find and modify images for a website
- Insert artwork onto your web page
- Make text and images link to other websites
- Create a navigation bar that links to the pages of your website
- Set styles for a single web page or an entire web site
- Modify specific page elements using the "ID" and "CLASS" designations
- Upload your web pages to an interlinked website for others to peruse
- and much more! See full outline for HTML/CSS Fundamentals
Price: $995 for 18 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
HTML/CSS Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 21 student reviews.
Great training! I feel comfortable reading code and implementing it! I feel so very empowered from this class!
- Angela Ongoco, Stanford University, Palo Alto
I learned so much within just two days and the class provided such a comprehensive look at HTML fundamentals. It was such a fun class and I have gained so much knowledge from my short time here. Thanks!
- Annie Flowers, Current, San Francisco
Instructor is AWESOME! She brings so much energy that you find yourself listening attentively, and time passes by quickly. I enjoyed her class so much that I am going to try to come back to continue learning!
- Catherine Trainor
Loved it, learned so much valuable information. This class will help me propel my career in coding, and I'm really looking forward to creating my own HTML site.
- Cory Borman, Peachpit Press, Berkeley
Very good! I am very happy starting with HTML fundamentals. Instructor is an excellent teacher and I had a very good experience both in her class and with the school overall. Highly recommend!
- Jasmine Dominguez
Excellent, professional training, with a great, lively instructor. Even after having some experience with HTML, this course gave me a solid foundation to build on. I'll definitely be coming back.
- Julian Roberson, John Wiley & Sons., Inc., San Francisco, CA
Excellent training. Impressed with instructor's knowledge of the program and would recommend taking the class to my colleagues.
- Julianne Ososke, John Wiley & Sons
Was a great class. So SO SO helpful, Instructor's teaching is wonderful easy to follow. Super helpful and know a lot about website building. It was a great class can't wait to learn more about Dreamweaver and hope he teaches more classes!!
- Katherine E