- Add validation to forms to ensure data integrity
- Program Web applications using the Document Object Model
- Detect browser types and customize your presentation for those browsers
Rated 4.6/5 based on 120 student reviews.
- Alan, San Francisco
Fantastic class! I feel ready to go out and start learning by doing!
- Alejandro Zuccolillo, Sunny Isles
- Debbie Tsai, Safeway Inc., Pleasanton
Excellent instructor and a very fast-paced class covering a lot of ground. Exercises built on a theme from basics to the fairly complex.
- Doug Picard
The instructor went above and beyond to make sure the class left with more knowledge then they came in with, teaching lessons outside the provided curriculum to push the students.
- Elizabeth, San Francisco
It was a great course with great real world examples.
- Jakub Glodek, Zendesk, San Francisco
This one went in depth in terms of everything we learned in the previous two days and was incredibly comprehensive; instructor is great because he forces us to understand the terminology which will help us in the long run when we need to explain our thinking.
- Jason Choi, Practice Fusion
Good paced, good material, good presentation and inclusion of a remote based attendee.
- Jason Kennedy, Dublin, CA