Coding Classes in San Francisco
- Approach problems like a professional programmer
- Create a simple dialog box and present a message
- Use variables to store names, phrases, and other bits of text and numbers
- Compare two items and run your code if they meet a condition
- Create re-usable code (functions) and execute them multiple times
- Create "objects" to represent real-world items (e.g., cars, people) with attributes and related actions
- and many more topics... See full outline for Programming for Beginners
Learn to Code Class Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 57 student reviews.
► More reviews...