language that is commonly used to write everything from short scripts in web pages to full-blown web applications.
Our introductory Programming training in San Francisco teaches the fundamentals of programming to students with little or no programming experience. We start from square one, showing how a simple line of code can produce output. Using examples and exercises, our training takes you from a complete newbie to a novice programmer in no time. By the end of the class, you will know how to:
- Approach problems like a professional programmer
- Create a simple dialog box and present a message
- Use variables to store names, phrases, and other bits of text and numbers
- Compare two items and run your code if they meet a condition
- Create re-usable code (functions) and execute them multiple times
- Create "objects" to represent real-world items (e.g., cars, people) with attributes and related actions
- and many more topics... See full outline for Programming for Beginners
Rated 4.6/5 based on 57 student reviews.
► More reviews...