Node.js Training in San Francisco
- Learn how servers process requests and send responses
- Understand event loops, and why they're often considered better than other paradigms
- Easily install Node and NPM on any computer, and get up and running quickly
- Play with the Node Package Manager, and use it to install modules for use in your applications
- Explore various utilities, timers, and modules
- Add event listeners to react to requests and other events
- Learn about data streams, and how to handle, pause, and resume them
- Respond to HTTP requests, utilizing data in the request to formulate a valid and relevant response
- Build your examples extensibly, so you can build scalable applications later
- and many more topics...
Node.js Training Reviews:
Rated 4.75/5 based on 5 student reviews.
It's great! The instructor was patient and clear in explaining complicated concepts of node.js!
- Liu Zhiqun, San Francisco
The instructor is very knowledgeable about the topic of the class and covered many important subjects on this topic. The instructor is also friendly made himself available to answer students' questions and assist students very well.
- Yasuyoshi Sakamoto
Instructor is knowledgeable.
- Student, Macys.com, San Francisco
Very well presented, has a good understanding of the material.
- Steven Benjamin, San Francisco
Very Good, definitely structure teaching approach to knowledge of class. Discussed next steps and approach to mastering Node.js, much appreciated. Patient! Overall Great experience.
- Joseph Kaye, Jr., Hayward