iPhone Programming Training - San Francisco
With more than 200 million Apple iPhones in circulation and over 1,500,000 applications available via the App Store, the iPhone has quickly become one of the most important software development platforms. AcademyX's iOS and iPhone Development training in San Francisco will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the iPhone software development kit (SDK) and associated development tools, as well as the practical experience necessary to begin developing applications which are both complex and robust, and harness the iPhone's technologically unique features, such as a built-in accelerometer and multi-touch interface. Upon completing this training, you will learn to:
- Master the fundamentals of building, testing and publishing iPhone applications.
- Harness powerful Xcode development tools, such as the iPhone Simulator, Interface Builder and built-in app templates.
- Author iPhone apps faster by mastering Swift syntax, storing and managing data with "plists," and using delegates and data sources effectively.
- Employ advanced programming techniques, such as message passing and the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Create applications for the multitouch screen and virtual keyboard environment, which draw on Apple Human Interface Guidelines (HIG).
- Dynamically draw graphic elements within an iPhone window, and use animations to provide context-specific feedback.
- Develop iPhone apps for the large organization which handle large volumes of data while maintaining optimum performance.
- Build advanced iPhone applications with Core Data, the Managed Object Model and database integration.
- Incorporate digital photos into iPhone apps rapidly, with a minimum of coding.
- Determine and use geographical location and heading in mapping applications..
- And many more topics! See full outline for iPhone Development and iOS training.
iPhone Programming Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 15 student reviews.
► More reviews...