MySQL Fundamentals Training - San Francisco
Whether you are new to database development, building high-traffic content-management systems, or creating the next-generation enterprise application, proficiency in MySQL will give you the competitive edge as a database expert.
MySQL is the open-source DBMS of choice for today's IT organizations, because it is scalable, reliable, and can be scripted from languages ranging from PHP to Java. Wherever there is a need to access data, there is an opportunity to use MySQL.
AcademyX's MySQL training in San Francisco will take you from novice to expert in two information-packed days. In this hands-on workshop,
our experienced instructor will introduce you to the MySQL Server environment, and walk you through database administration.
You will also learn the tricks database gurus use to improve the efficiency of their SQL queries. After completing our MySQL training, you will be able to:
- Correctly set up a MySQL database
- Create a new database schema
- Define and edit tables using the table editor
- Use the MySQL Query Browser to run SQL queries on your database
- Add, edit and display records using SQL statements
- Convert an existing database using the MySQL Migration Toolkit
- Create stored procedures
- Create triggers
- Commit and roll back transactions
- and many more topics... See full outline for MySQL training
MySQL Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.4/5 based on 42 student reviews.