Office 2013 New Features Training - San Francisco
Microsoft Office 2013 brings a set of powerful new features, creating a far superior user experience across the Office system. New Features in Office 2013 training in San Francisco will prepare you to start using Office 2013's new Ribbon features, publish your content to the web, and exploit new design tools to create professional-looking documents. Upon the completion of this Office 2013 training course, you will be able to:
- Navigate and customize the brand new Ribbon to your preferences
- Learn about Live Preview, the Quick Access toolbar, the Dialogue Box Launcher and the status bar
- Utilize Backstage view to modify document properties and customize print settings
- Upload your document to the cloud and publish it to the web with ease
- Reply to reader commentary in the new Read Mode feature for Word 2013
- Edit your document's appearance with the new Design Tab and quick alignment guide
- Open, edit, and convert PDF documents in Word with flexibility and efficiency
- Format cell data and create resourceful spreadsheets with Flash Fill and Quick Analysis tools
- Explore chart elements, styles, and Filter buttons to design professional-looking charts and PivotTables
- Construct dazzling presentations by customizing theme variants with new design tools in PowerPoint 2013
- Efficiently navigate Outlook 2013 with new Navigation Bar features, People View and Weather bar
- Take advantage of the Attachement Reminder feature in Outlook 2013 and never forget to attach a file again
- And many more topics! See full outline for Office 2013 New Features training.
Office 2013 New Features Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 8 student reviews.
* Note: This class description is for Office 2013 New Features training in San Francisco. We also offer New Features in Office 2013 training in Sacramento, San Jose, and San Diego.