Outlook Training in San Francisco
MS Outlook is one of the most commonly used applications in the workplace. As such, it is important to be able to comfortably navigate and take advantage of its basic features: email, scheduling, and contact management. In our Outlook training in San Francisco, we train students in how to:
- Navigate features using the Outlook "ribbon"
- Configure a new email account
- Compose and send emails and attachments
- Use the Outlook calendar
- Schedule meetings among employees using Outlook
- Manage your database of contacts
- Set up tasks with priorities and due dates
- Write small electronic post-it notes and reminders
- and many more topics... See full outline for our Outlook Training
Outlook Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 885 student reviews.
Some incredible gifts and tips that are bound to raise my personal productivity by a couple of percent.
- Ravi Sodhi, San Francisco
Instructor is articulate and very thorough in explaining and I love how we had an opportunity to hands on go through every activity and exercise..
- Karen Schratter, Eileen Fisher, Walnut Creek
I like the training very much and the instructor gave us all the attention we need; answers all the questions we asked. Very knowledgeable in his field. Highly recommended.
- Virginia Van Patten, SFPDH, San Francisco
Very good, the instructor kept us awake and made sure we were all getting everything by having us practice and email each other throughout the day.
- Cristina Deptula, Authors, Large and Small, San Lorenzo
Every good course to learn about the introduction of Outlook. Great detail and excellent instruction.
- Tim Harris, Kaiser Permanente, San Francisco
Great! Clear, Details and Easy to understanding.
- Tony Yeung, CCSF, San Francisco
Great Class! Good foundation for the next level of Outlook.
- Michele Swain, San Francisco
Learned a LOT! Was a lot to take in, and the instructor really helped me through. Kudos!
- David Smee, Shanti, San Francisco