Photoshop Advanced Training - San Francisco
This advanced Photoshop class in San Francisco will expose you to the rich array of image manipulation features in this powerful industry-standard software application. You will attain proficiency in editing and preparing images for either print, web or video production. By working with an Adobe-Certified Instructor, you will master Photoshop's advanced features through hands-on exercises, and leave with skills of immediate value to the graphics professional. As a part of this course, you will learn to:
- Develop a graphic design project plan to ensure objectives are met.
- Understand the principles of color management to manage colors more effectively in Photoshop.
- Master the principles of color management to manage colors more effectively.
- Employ advanced Photoshop techniques for precision image manipulation.
- Sharpen or blur images, or simulate colored filters, using Photoshop photo filters.
- Quickly identify the color values of shadows and highlights and make corrections as needed.
- Adjust curves to control image contrast and to maintain highly-realistic color tones.
- Perform CMYK color separations to specify color settings for print images.
- Modify amount, threshold and radius values to sharpen images with accuracy.
- Maintain high image contrast even after converting images to grayscale.
- Understand how file format selection can be used to retain an image's process colors and its spot colors.
- Optimize images for online use.
- Blend opaque pixels with background colors to simulate transparency when only partial transparency is supported.
- Make the most out of new video editing features in Photoshop CC.
- And many more topics! See full outline for our advanced Photoshop class.
Rated 4.5/5 based on 79 student reviews.
► More reviews...