Photoshop Training in San Francisco
simply retouching a photograph or building complex composites or
animations, Adobe Photoshop gives you the power and precision you need
to quickly achieve superior results.
Considered for years the industry
standard for image editing, Photoshop lets your digital images loose,
transforming them from faded to fabulous in no time at all.
At first, this complex program can seem daunting, so we've designed
this Photoshop training in San Francisco to simplify the process,
using step-by-step lessons to teach you the basics. By the end of the
course, you will be able to:
- Navigate through the workspace using the palettes and windows
- Change the size, resolution and color mode of a photograph
- Adjust color and contrast settings
- Select parts of an image to manipulate, including selecting and removing a background
- Create masks to limit areas of transformation
- Correct red-eye caused by flash photography, and smooth out skin tone
- Organize adjustments or selections into layers for more control
- Apply artistic and textural effects
- Save in various file formats to be compatible with web, print or video output
- Automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks
- and much more! See full outline for Photoshop training
Photoshop Training Reviews:
/5 based on
325 student reviews.
Great introduction to Photoshop -- makes me want to learn more! I'll definitely be taking a class with AcademyX again.
- Allison Feldman
, Total Webcasting
, New York/San Francisco
Instructor was fantastic and we covered a lot of material, so much material that I am grateful that you have a free retake policy.
- Leslie W
Great! I feel like I have great tools to bring back to work with me.
- Marissa Kraines
, San Francisco
This class was very informative and detailed. The instructor was a great teacher - she taught using a very helpful progression of steps and never went through any instruction too fast. I am very happy I took this class at Academy X and look forward to using Photoshop.
- Megan Reed
, Skadaddle Media
It started from a simple enough place for everyone to follow along, and ended in an advanced enough place for everyone to come away with a LOT of new tricks and skills.
- Ala Bishop
, San Francisco
It was a really great overview of all of the tools photoshop has to offer. The time flew by and I still could learn more which is always great.
- Allyson Buscemi
, Williams Somnoma Inc
Very valuable experience. I am really happy I took the class. I feel I learned a lot in the 16 hours. The instructor was great, showing examples of how to adjust things in real life, very useful. Not just reading from a text book that I could do at home
- Amanda Campa
, Martini Media
Fantastic class, paced well, clearly, patiently explained, well organized curriculum.
- Beth McMullen
, Anna Kuperberg Photography
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Photoshop Fundamentals training in San Francisco. We also offer Photoshop training in Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles and San Diego.