PHP Training in San Francisco
PHP is an open-source programming language that integrates easily with web servers to create web pages dynamically and store data in a database such as MySQL or MS Access.
This 3-day PHP training in San Francisco can be combined with the 2-day MySQL training as a 5-day PHP/MySQL boot camp.
Our PHP training will show you how to:
- Install the PHP programming language and integrate it with Apache or IIS web servers
- Configure the php.ini file to specify error-reporting levels, mail servers, and more
- Implement common programming constructs in PHP: variables, conditionals, loops, input, and output
- Implement advanced programming constructs in PHP: arrays, associative arrays, escape special characters, and define functions
- Programmatically retrieve and process HTML <form> input data
- Send emails programmatically from PHP scripts (e.g., registration confirmations)
- Store and retrieve data in a MySQL database
- Connect to, and manipulate data in any ODBC-compatible database, such as MS Access, SQL Server, or Oracle
- Manage session data, such as with logins and shopcart data
- Read from, and write to, text files on the server
- Implement common web techniques such as data drill-downs, database updates, and login/logout systems
- and much more! See full outline for PHP Training
Rated 4.7/5 based on 24 student reviews.
► More reviews...