PHP Training in San Francisco
PHP is an open-source programming language that integrates easily with web servers to create web pages dynamically and store data in a database such as MySQL or PostgreSQL. PHP is the language powering applications such as Wordpress, SugarCRM, and Drupal.
This 3-day PHP training class in San Francisco covers installation, basic configuration, syntax, standard functions, web form data processing and it culminates in database integration.
Our PHP training will show you how to:
- Install the PHP programming language and integrate it with Apache or IIS web servers
- Configure the php.ini file to specify error-reporting levels, mail servers, and more
- Implement common programming constructs in PHP: variables, conditionals, loops, input, and output
- Implement advanced programming constructs in PHP: arrays, associative arrays, escape special characters, and define functions
- Programmatically retrieve and process HTML <form> input data
- Send emails programmatically from PHP scripts (e.g., registration confirmations)
- Store and retrieve data in a MySQL database
- Connect to, and manipulate data in any ODBC-compatible database, such as MS Access, SQL Server, or Oracle
- Manage session data, such as with logins and shopcart data
- Read from, and write to, text files on the server
- Implement common web techniques such as data drill-downs, database updates, and login/logout systems
- and much more! See full outline for PHP Training
Rated 4.7/5 based on 24 student reviews.
► More reviews...