Google AdWords Training in San Francisco
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is one of the most popular and effective ways of marketing your company and website.
For this training we focus on Google AdWords, the dominant search engine marketing tool for PPC advertising. AdWords gives you control over the placement of your ads on Google, their search partners, and the Google Display Network. You can bid on specific keywords that customers are using to find your products and services. Unlike traditional marketing, PPC advertising gives you a wealth of data to analyze so that you can optimize your campaigns.
Our Google AdWords class in San Francisco covers the most important aspects of PPC advertising to help you get a quick start on creating professional campaigns. We cover how to choose the right keywords, set up ads that comply with Google standards, optimize your campaigns, and measure your results. You will:
- Create a Google AdWords account and set up complete campaigns
- Find out how to schedule when your ads appear and target specific geographic regions
- Discover how clicks, impressions, click-through rate, and conversions affect your return on investment (ROI)
- Use the Keyword Planner and other online tools to select the right keywords to bid on
- Write effective ads and test if they are running with the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for your company and adjust campaigns to improve results
- Generate reports of search phrases and measure the performance of your keywords
- and much more! See full outline for Google AdWords training
Google AdWords Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 43 student reviews.
► More reviews...