Google Ads Training in San Francisco
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is one of the most popular and effective ways of marketing your company and website. For this training we focus on Google Ads, the dominant search engine marketing tool for PPC advertising. Ads gives you control over the placement of your ads on Google, their search partners, and the Google Display Network. You can bid on specific keywords that customers are using to find your products and services. Unlike traditional marketing, PPC advertising gives you a wealth of data to analyze so that you can optimize your campaigns. Our Google Ads class in San Francisco covers the most important aspects of PPC advertising to help you get a quick start on creating professional campaigns. We cover how to choose the right keywords, set up ads that comply with Google standards, optimize your campaigns, and measure your results. You will:
- Create a Google Ads account and set up complete campaigns
- Find out how to schedule when your ads appear and target specific geographic regions
- Discover how clicks, impressions, click-through rate, and conversions affect your return on investment (ROI)
- Use the Keyword Planner and other online tools to select the right keywords to bid on
- Write effective ads and test if they are running with the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for your company and adjust campaigns to improve results
- Generate reports of search phrases and measure the performance of your keywords
- and much more! See full outline for Google Ads training
Google Ads Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 43 student reviews.
Great! Learned everything in regards to SEO and PPC!
- Adrian Gonzales
This is a great class. I've been involved in PPC projects before. This class finally gave me the skills and tools to really manage new projects.
- Tom Sinton, Oakland
I thought instructor was very informative about PPC and he was able to relate it to many different types of businesses. I liked his teaching style and the pace of the class. I would like to take another class with him.
- Melissa McMillen, De Novo, San Francisco
Extremely informative and well taught!
- Erin Siverson, kenCREATIVE, Emeryville
Great and informative.
- Fabian Smith
Great, as I am a novice to this, it gave me some important details.
- Henry Simmons, San Jose
Very useful. A lot of information for 1 day.
- Louis Lau
Excellent! I needed a refresher and it hit all the areas I had questions
- Neal Hooks, OSIsoft, LLC, San Leandro