Premiere Training in San Francisco
Adobe Premiere Pro is the industry-leading video production toolset. Our introductory Adobe Premiere Pro training in San Francisco will give you the skills necessary to start creating professional productions for film, TV, and the web. Using hands-on exercises, you will learn how to:
- Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Setting Up A Project
- Importing Media
- Organizing Media
- Mastering the Essentials of Video Editing
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Adding Transitions
- Performing Advanced Editing Techniques
- Putting Clips in Motion
- Multicamera Editing
- Editing and Mixing Audio
- Sweetening Sound
- Adding Video Effects
- Improving Clips with Color Correction and Grading
- Exploring Compositing Techniques
- Creating Titles
- Managing Your Projects
- Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences
- and much more! See full outline for Premiere training
Adobe Premiere Pro Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 15 student reviews.
Very thorough in terms of making sure we had all the fundamentals down before moving on. Small class size made for lots of individualized instruction. The instructor was knowledgable and willing to help in any way needed.
- David Block, CBS Corporation, San Francisco
Lots of good information and a good tour of what is to me a new software. It's a good invitation to go and practice.
- DC Carr, Oakland
Clear, useful training. Great job.
- Carlos Valdovinos, Revere Glass, Berkeley
Very helpful. Instructor was super patient and great at explaining things.
- Sasha Sekinger, Salesforce, Chicago
Really great experience - loved the small class size, the instructor was really patient with all of us and repeated steps and instructions as needed. This was my first experience taking a class here, and it definitely won't be my last.
- Meg Quarton, Digital Realty, San Francisco
It was exactly what I was looking for. I am ready to apply all the tools I learned.
- Karla Garcia, San Rafael
The class was great! I came with no background and am leaving with a good sense of how to edit videos for the project I am working on at work.
- Lindy Beam, Salesforce, San Francisco