24-evening PHP/MySQL Course Training - San Francisco
This three-month training course offers an extended study in open source web programming technologies: the Apache web server, the MySQL database, and the PHP programming language. This training course meets twice a week, on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
At the end of the training course, students should be able to write, from scratch, the code for a database-driven web site with a:
- Contact form that sends email programmatically
- Product catalog drill-down search
- Registration/login form that authenticates users
- Bulletin board
- Shopping cart
- Template-driven content management system
- See full outline for our PHP/MySQL/Apache course
24-evening PHP/MySQL Course Training Reviews:
Rated 4.4/5 based on 26 student reviews.
* Note: This class description is for PHP/MySQL/Apache training in San Francisco. We also offer our PHP/MySQL/Apache training in Sacramento.