24-evening Web Design Course Training - San Francisco
Learn how to create and maintain web sites in this three-month web design program. This class meets twice a week from 6pm to 9pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
The format of the instruction will be 10-20 minutes of lecture, followed by 10-20 minutes of lab time for students to try out what they've learned. In-depth labs are also incorporated into the course. Topics include:
- The Big Picture: how you register a domain, create a web site, and link the pages together
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML), the language that is the foundation for the Web
- Adobe Fireworks, a program used to create and edit web graphics such as buttons, navigation bars, and menus
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), a language and set of techniques for implementing special formatting effects and maintaining a consistent style across the entire web site
- Adobe Dreamweaver, a program to help you quickly create web pages without having to worry about HTML and CSS
- Cool tools and techniques: a review of the best online services and software to add fancy effects to your web site
- ...and much more! See full outline for the 24-evening Web Design Course
Would you like to visit a current evening program class? We encourage students to visit our facilities and see the quality of the training. AcademyX periodically offers a free open house seminar from 6-9pm entitled "Careers in the Web". It addresses ways to earn money in this industry as an employee, contractor, or entrepreneur. Here are dates and an outline. Call 415-392-8024 to RSVP.
24-evening Web Design Course Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 113 student reviews.