MS Project Training in San Francisco
Project Management Professionals (PMPs) around the world choose Microsoft Project to align their project teams, manage tasks, and
keep project stakeholders informed. Make sure you are getting the most out of this robust program that can be one of your strongest assets in your role
as a manager. Our MS Project training in San Francisco is designed to get you started quickly on building and managing project plans. By the end of the course, you'll be able to create project files that closely mirror your real-world projects. You'll learn how to:
- Organize tasks and milestones with descriptions, durations, and dates in a Gantt Chart
- View and modify task dependencies in Network Diagram view
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts with resource leveling tools
- Simplify views by rolling tasks up into summary Gantt bars
- Staff projects from a centrally defined resource pool
- Easily generate graphical PivotTable reports in Excel or Visio from your project data
- and much more! See full outline for MS Project training
Microsoft Project Training Reviews:
/5 based on
Training was in depth, comprehensive, and hands on. Addressing several real world applications while still imparting the theory behind the program.
- Daniel Wright
, Hudson Pacific Property
, San Francisco
Loved the fact that there was a dual monitor set up so that we could see what the instructor was doing while working on our project on the other screen.
- Danny Wong
, KaloBios Pharmaceuticals
, South San Francisco
This was an excellent training. The instructor was great. I will recommend this training to my peers at UCSF
- Katherine Rollins-McLean
, UCSF Medical Center
The class taught me the basics of MS Project and taught me a lot of functions, tricks, and shortcuts. I feel I have a solid grasp of MS Project now and am much more comfortable with using the program.
- Stephanie Chan
, Immune Tolerance Network
I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to learn about Microsoft Project. From beginners to veterans. The instructor is a tremendous instructor and I am extremely grateful for this course.
- Yaw Yiadom
, St. Francis Electric
, San Leandro
Very good job by the instructor, especially asking the class to tie in with real world examples. Answered all questions or helped find answers.
- Analy Negado
, Wood Rodgers
Really good introduction to MS Project. Will have to take it again since this is my first time using Project. Instructor is an excellent teacher, she has the knowledge and knows how to convey it. Great management of time.
- Belisa Amaro
This was the class I was most nervous about taking and it ended up being my favorite class of all. The pace was perfect and the exercises were really helpful. It was a good class and instructor was a good instructor.
- Denise Popovits
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Project training in San Francisco. We also offer Microsoft Project training in Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego.