MS Project Training:
Microsoft Project is the tool professionals use to manage projects. Whether you work at a construction company, software firm, or municipality, MS Project is essential to track the progress of a project from planning to completion to review. It allows you to manage resources, allocate staff time, see what project components can be done in parallel versus sequentially, set up budgets, and much more. Our MS Project training is designed to get you started quickly on building and managing project plans. By the end of the class, you'll be able to create MS Project files that closely mirror your real-world projects. You'll learn how to:
- Organize tasks and milestones with descriptions, durations, and dates in a Gantt Chart
- View and modify task dependencies in Network Diagram view
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts with resource leveling tools
- Simplify views by rolling tasks up into summary Gantt bars
- Staff projects from a centrally defined resource pool
- Easily generate graphical PivotTable reports in Excel or Visio from your project data
- and much more! See full outline for MS Project training
Price: $290 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Microsoft Project Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 203 student reviews.
Training was in depth, comprehensive, and hands on. Addressing several real world applications while still imparting the theory behind the program.
- Daniel Wright, Hudson Pacific Property, San Francisco
Loved the fact that there was a dual monitor set up so that we could see what the instructor was doing while working on our project on the other screen.
- Danny Wong, KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, South San Francisco
This was an excellent training. The instructor was great. I will recommend this training to my peers at UCSF
- Katherine Rollins-McLean, UCSF Medical Center
The class taught me the basics of MS Project and taught me a lot of functions, tricks, and shortcuts. I feel I have a solid grasp of MS Project now and am much more comfortable with using the program.
- Stephanie Chan, Immune Tolerance Network
I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to learn about Microsoft Project. From beginners to veterans. The instructor is a tremendous instructor and I am extremely grateful for this course.
- Yaw Yiadom, St. Francis Electric, San Leandro
Very good job by the instructor, especially asking the class to tie in with real world examples. Answered all questions or helped find answers.
- Analy Negado, Wood Rodgers, Oakland
Really good introduction to MS Project. Will have to take it again since this is my first time using Project. Instructor is an excellent teacher, she has the knowledge and knows how to convey it. Great management of time.
- Belisa Amaro Cupertino
This was the class I was most nervous about taking and it ended up being my favorite class of all. The pace was perfect and the exercises were really helpful. It was a good class and instructor was a good instructor.
- Denise Popovits, Organic