MS Publisher Training in San Francisco
Microsoft Publisher is a publication application included with the Microsoft Office Suite. Publisher is impressive in that it is simple to use and effectively produce publications like brochures, magazines, or newsletters. With a variety of layout and designing tools, Publisher offers more flexibility than Microsoft Word when it comes to different documents rich in both visual and textual objects. After attending AcademyX's Microsoft Publisher class, students will learn how to:
- Navigate through Publisher's interface quickly and efficiently
- Create single page publications using templates, margin guides, and textual and graphical objects
- Create multi-page publications with the usage of facing-pages.
- Customize and stylize content and objects to improve readability of the publication.
- Work with Excel data tables or create and modify tables within Publisher.
- Check publication material for spelling errors or design errors in preparation for printing.
- Export to PDF format and set up publications to be sent out for printing.
- and many more topics! See full outline for Microsoft Publisher training
Microsoft Publisher Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 36 student reviews.