MS Publisher Training in San Francisco
Microsoft Publisher is a publication application included with the Microsoft Office Suite. Publisher is impressive in that it is simple to use and effectively produce publications like brochures, magazines, or newsletters. With a variety of layout and designing tools, Publisher offers more flexibility than Microsoft Word when it comes to different documents rich in both visual and textual objects. After attending AcademyX's Microsoft Publisher class, students will learn how to:
- Navigate through Publisher's interface quickly and efficiently
- Create single page publications using templates, margin guides, and textual and graphical objects
- Create multi-page publications with the usage of facing-pages.
- Customize and stylize content and objects to improve readability of the publication.
- Work with Excel data tables or create and modify tables within Publisher.
- Check publication material for spelling errors or design errors in preparation for printing.
- Export to PDF format and set up publications to be sent out for printing.
- and many more topics! See full outline for Microsoft Publisher training
Price: $350 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Microsoft Publisher Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 36 student reviews.
Loved the class. Very interesting and useful as well.
- Jayne Dickson, UCOP, Oakland
Very comprehensive, Instructor gave a thorough overall of the fundamentals for publishing newsletter, etc.
Instructor was understanding and helpful. Made class feel comfortable.
- Claire Cumings, Dominican University, San Rafael
AMAZING! I am in utter disbelief at how thorough the instructor is in explaining and breaking down the basics of Publisher!
- Emanuel Coronilla, SF City Impact, San Francisco
I found the training extremely useful and helpful.I feel I have the tools to create the documents necessary to do my job, for now anyway.
- Jo Jewell, Dominican University of California, San Rafael
It was exactly what I needed... Excellent teaching
- Noah Blakely
Very good; instructor was knowledgeable, patient, and fun, and information was useful across several programs.
- Wallace Harvey
I appreciate how we went over everything step by step, and throughout the course as a quick refresher. Even questions that were somewhat off topic were answered and explained thoroughly with a smile.
- Alyah Allen,Laguna Honda Hospital, San Francisco
Very well structured and well-paced. Instructor did a great job of encouraging questions and feedback, and explained everything clearly.
- Adriana Perez,SFPL, San Francisco