Sales Cloud Administration: Products, Quotes, Orders, and Collaborative Forecasts - Classic
General OverviewThis course is a must for all administrators who need to configure and maintain these features for their organizations. Using real-world scenarios, this course will teach administrators how to set up products, price books, quotes, and orders to streamline their processes. This course will also teach administrators how to configure Collaborative Forecasts to generate accurate forecasts and track quota attainment.
Who should take this training?Administrators with at least six months of experience using Salesforce; and/or Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Set up products, price books, quotes, and orders to streamline their processes
- Set up collaborative forecasts
This class is based on the Salesforce ADM251 class.
See entire list of AcademyX's Salesforce classes here
Lessions and TopicsUnit 1: Set Up Products, Price Books, Quotes, and Orders
- Describe the capabilities of products, price books, quotes, and orders
- Describe the relationships between opportunities, products, price books, quotes, contracts, and orders
- Create and customize products and price books to track products and the various prices at which they are sold
- Add products to opportunities
- Generate quotes showing the proposed prices for products and services
- Sync quotes to opportunities
- Add products to orders to track customersâ€™ requests for products and services
- Describe the capabilities of Collaborative Forecasts.
- Enable forecasts for users
- Configure multiple forecast types to forecast based on opportunities, product families, opportunity splits, and custom fields
- Map opportunity stages to forecast categories.
- Define forecast managers and enable adjustments.
- Add quota data for users
- Build forecast and quota reports
Note: Since these classes are already discounted, other AcademyX discounts cannot be applied to them.