Salesforce for End Users Training in San Francisco
Salesforce is a powerful, cloud-based, customer relationship management system which reduces the intense administrative burden at each stage of the sales cycle, allowing each sales person to focus on fostering and maintaining client relationships. AcademyX's Salesforce.com training in San Francisco will help you begin to use this powerful and complex tool to close more deals in less time. In the course of this training, you will become adept at navigating the numerous, related components of the Salesforce platform, learn the keys to customizing Salesforce.com around your specific needs, and develop your own set of high-performance techniques to accomplish more with Salesforce. Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Getting Started with Salesforce
- Understanding Accounts, Leads, Contacts and Opportunities
- Contact Management
- Optimizing Lead Flow
- Managing Ongoing Sales Processes
- Managing the Opportunity Pipeline
- Streamlining Your Sales Process with Reports and Dashboards
- and much more! See full outline for Salesforce training
Price: $395 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Salesforce Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 62 student reviews.
Very easy to follow! I left class having a much better understand of Salesforce and how it can make me more successful at my job.
- Carly Leviant, PIER 39, San Francisco
Detailed and helpful. Rally good for beginners and to get a good understanding the principles behind a CRM software.
- Nancy Tran, IT Law Group, Palo Alto, CA
Very impressed. Loved the activities and interaction, as well as the small class size (4). I feel like I learned all I expected and more.
- Andrew Hazard, Demandforce
Great it really shed some light on the general fundamentals of salesforce.com
- Bruce Davis
Excellent overview of a complicated system. Appreciated the opportunity to get my hands dirty but with guidance. Webinars and manuals are great, but nothing compares with having a live expert walking with you through the material.
- Eric Brizee, Rising Sun Energy Center, Berkeley
Excellent, very clear and made easy to follow.
- Linda Edmunds, Westmark Products, Inc., San Jose
Great introduction to Salesforce!
- Bill, BB&M, Walnut Creek, CA
Very very informative! Instructor makes it easy to follow his instruction.
- Carlos R Hernandez, Social Media for the Uncomfortable
* Note: This Salesforce training in San Francisco is held in-person, but we also offer this class online live.