SEO Training in San Francisco
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of making your web site easy to understand for search engines, and maximizing its chances at ranking highly for the search terms your customers might use. Our SEO training CLASSin San Francisco will show you how to implement an SEO campaign, from choosing the right keywords to getting other web sites to link to you. You will learn how to:
- Prioritize which search engines you should target: Google, Bing, Yahoo, Twitter, and others
- Find the keyphrases that your customers are typing
- Organize your most important keywords and their permutations into an Excel spreadsheet
- Determine what SEO strategies your competitors are employing
- Emphasize specific HTML tags that search engines focus on
- Link your pages together in a way that leads search engines to prioritize the pages you choose
- Build "landing pages" that both lure visits for specific search phrases and convert them into buyers
- Create a link-building campaign to get other web sites to link to your site
- Benefit from the best online SEO research tools, podcasts, newsletters, forums and other resources
- Take advantage of current trends on how search engines present and order their results pages
- Avoid the most common penalties applied to sites that are over-optimized
- and much more! See full outline for SEO training
SEO Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 101 student reviews.
It was great! The instructor was very helpful and answered all of my questions.
- Michael Hubert, Kenandy, Redwood City
The instructor is very knowledgeable on SEO as he speaks from experience. I like the fact that he could use his experience to give examples to explain topics he just went over. I would definitely recommend him as an instructor.
- Alan Jew, Practice Fusion, San Francisco
Very Robust and informative.
- Andrew Kim, Wiley
Awesome! Lot's of great information. It all came together. The instructor is really an expert.
- Barbara Silverman, VMA
Fantastic - very useful and exactly what I needed.
- Bill Bright, Millbrae
It was awesome. The instructor was very informative and obviously knew what he was talking about in regards to SEO. I would 100% recommend this class to any beginner SEO professional!
- Carly Fitterman, Rocket Fuel
I liked it overall. The instructor is very knowledgeable, and does a good job sharing what he knows. I also appreciated the breaks to stop and relax for a minute, so our brains get too overloaded with information.
- Carrie Gilbert
Expanded my ideas about SEO... tremendously!!!
- Dennis Dougherty, Cagwin & Dorward, Novato