SharePoint 2013 Training in San Francisco
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Services is a free add-on to your Microsoft server that installs a full-featured intranet. Companies use SharePoint features to enhance communication, teamwork, and project management among their employee teams.
Our SharePoint training in San Francisco is targeted at end-users. By the end of your training in SharePoint 2013 Fundamentals, you will be able to:
- Efficiently access and navigate your company's SharePoint team site
- Upload documents to libraries and collaborate with colleagues)
- Work with Documents, Content and SharePoint Libraries
- Integrate SharePoint with MS Office Web Apps, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Comprehend the differences between various types of lists and list components
- Take advantage of content management features such as version control and file check in/out
- Add SharePoint Libraries and Configure Content Structure
- Configure document libraries in different ways to accommodate your team's working style
- Notify your team of important news by adding an Announcement List
- Disseminate information about team projects, expertise and experiences with a blog subsite
- Encourage productivity by configuring intuitive navigation and enabling quick launch options
- and much more! See the full outline for Microsoft SharePoint Training
SharePoint Training Reviews:
Rated 4.4/5 based on 127 student reviews.
► More reviews...