SharePoint Training in San Francisco
Microsoft SharePoint Services is an add-on to your Microsoft server that installs a full-featured intranet. Companies use SharePoint to enhance communication, teamwork, and project management among their employees. Our SharePoint training in San Francisco is targeted at end-users who will be interacting with their companies' intranet SharePoint sites. By the end of your training in SharePoint Fundamentals, you will be able to:
- Efficiently access and navigate your company's SharePoint team site
- Upload documents to libraries and collaborate with colleagues)
- Work with Documents, Content and SharePoint Libraries
- Integrate SharePoint with MS Office Web Apps, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Comprehend the differences between various types of lists and list components
- Take advantage of content management features such as version control and file check in/out
- Add SharePoint Libraries and Configure Content Structure
- Configure document libraries in different ways to accommodate your team's working style
- Notify your team of important news by adding an Announcement List
- Disseminate information about team projects, expertise and experiences with a blog subsite
- Encourage productivity by configuring intuitive navigation and enabling quick launch options
- and much more! See the full outline for Microsoft SharePoint Training
SharePoint Training Reviews:
Rated 4.4/5 based on 127 student reviews.
I had no idea that Sharepoint offered so many functions. I was very impressed with instructor's presentation.
- Steven Ong, UCOP, Oakland
Excellent, I can do some damage now, I am going to totally revamp our SharePoint site, to make it more user friendly and more importantly more user welcoming and useful.
- Alex, UCSF
Instrumental in understanding the program, class was a wondrous journey filled with insight.
- Jared Russell, State of CA, Oakland
It was a great, I came with zero knowledge on SharePoint, came out confident that I will be able to learn the rest on my own.
- Margarita Antonetti, UCSF
Very well paced and a good introduction to SharePoint.
- Mary Pineda, UCOP, Oakland
Well done -- topics very relevant to our needs
- Kevin Gay, Summer Search, San Francisco
It is a good fundamental course for SharePoint
- Bin Su, Delta Products Corp, Fremont
Good impression. Hands on forces learning.
- Dave Stuart, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, San Leandro