Social Media Marketing Training - San Francisco
Social Media marketing is all about building strong relationships between you and your customers. Business owners, marketers, and even non-profits should pay attention to this emerging marketing opportunity. AcademyX's Social Media Marketing training is an intensive overview to Social Media in all its aspects. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter form the core of instruction, which also covers major opportunities like Google Places and Yelp as well as YouTube. Your instructor is a seasoned veteran in Social Media Marketing, and brings a detaile d, hands-on perspective.
Whether you know nothing, just a little, or even a lot about Social Media, this class will empower you to leverage social media for marketing to its fullest potential. As part of our Social Media training in San Francisco, you will learn to:
- Use Social Media to foster profitable business relationships.
- Set up business accounts on Facebook and create business pages for "fans."
- Weave LinkedIn into your business strategy.
- Blog to build business.
- Use YouTube as a promotional platform.
- Tweet on Twitter, and deploy Twitter as a business buzz tool.
- Leverage local search and reviews on Google Places and Yelp.
- Understand social bookmarking and its value for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- ... and much much more! See full outline for Social Media training
Social Media Training Reviews:
/5 based on
31 student reviews.
I absolutely loved this class. As a person who has only experienced social media on a personal level, it was fascinating to learn about how to integrate SMM platforms into our business. Extremely informative.
- Lauren Rodgers
, Embedded Developer
, Discovery Bay
This training was brilliant and absolutely invaluable; I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their social media presence, search standing or overall business strategy.
- Angelina Strosahl
This is a great introduction to social media. Very practical tips to developing a social media strategy and monitoring and executing it.
- Tom Sinton
It was an enjoyable two days. The instructor is clearly very knowledgeable when it comes to Social Media and SEO. He's got a great sense of humor and kept the class interesting.
, Practice Fusion
Excellent!! Awesome!!! Over the top!! Class was over my expectation!!! Learned a lot in a short span of time!!! The instructor is very knowledgeable!!
- Chris Carney
, Menlo Park
The best academyX class I have attended. Engaging, interesting, fast paced. I loved all of the instructor's professional experience and real live examples of how to leverage social media. Learned a lot that I can leverage both professionally and personally.
- Corinne Lusk
, South San Francisco
Fabulous! Can't wait to sign up for more
- Hillary Hayden
It was about what I would have expected Social Media to be about... Learned a few things along the way. Nice to have some "structure" to a fairly unstructured community...
- James Kochheiser
, Otis McAllister, Inc.
, San Francisco
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Social Media training in San Francisco. We also offer Social Media training in Sacramento, Los Angeles, and San Jose.