SQL Server Bootcamp Training in San Francisco
AcademyX's SQL Server training in San Francisco will prepare IT professionals and database administrators to effectively maintain a Microsoft SQL Server database. Microsoft's newest version of SQL Server provides numerous new capabilities to more effectively manage information access throughout the organization, and deliver that information securely via rich applications. Your instructor brings the practical industry experience and real-world perspective necessary to apply your new knowledge and skills faster, and accomplish more with this powerful Microsoft technology. As a part of this training, you will learn:
- SQL Server Security
- Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Backing up SQL Server Databases
- Restoring SQL Server Databases
- Automating SQL Server Management
- Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Introduction to Managing SQL Server with PowerShell
- Tracing Access to SQL Server with Extended Events
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data
- and much more! See full outline for SQL Server Boot Camp
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
- Familiarity with SQL scripting is recommended but not required.
Price: $2975 for 35 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.