SQL Scripting Class:
In-Person or Online Live
SQL (short for "Structured Query Language") is the standard language for accessing, inputting and manipulating data in relational databases. With an easy-to-follow English-based syntax, SQL scripting gives you the power to access data in a wide variety of databases, including MS Access, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, and MS SQL Server. AcademyX's SQL class covers everything you need to know, including:
- Selecting Data
- Getting Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Criteria in SQL Statements
- Generating Totals Using SQL
- Generating Calculated Fields Using SQL
- Using UNIONS, SUBQUERIES, and more JOINS
- Modifying Databases with Action Queries
- Working with VIEWS
- Using SQL to Structure Databases
- Creating and Working with Indexes
- Conditional Queries with IF and CASE Statements
- Creating and Using Common Table Expressions (CTES)
- and much more! See full outline for SQL Scripting training
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Jun 8 and 9 9am - 4pm day - register
SQL Scripting Class Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 440 student reviews.
Excellent class with hands on techniques that I can use everyday!!
- Pamela Lymus, CCSF, San Francisco
Great training course that provided a solid foundation to understand SQL scripting. Examples were great.
- John Hicken, San Francisco
Excellent training: Comprehensive. Well-placed. Very clear. Very informative
- Henry W. Visa, San Francisco
GREAT! I have a basic understanding of SQL now and I cant wait to apply it every day at my job. The instructor was thorough and cared if I understood the material before moving to the next step.
- Isabella ToderoArcadis, San Francisco
The training was great! Spectacular instructor and I would highly recommend this course to anyone whether they are completely new to SQL or if they are familiar with it but just need to brush up a bit. Instructor was very patient and willing to answer all questions before moving on. I'm excited to get back to work and improve my efficiency with what I've learned here today.
- Randall Tong, San Francisco
I was impressed with the course. Teacher has done an excellent job delivering the information.
- Anthony Taylor, Self-employed, Vallejo
The SQL scripting class was very well taught. The instructor was very knowledgeable about the course material. It was a good pace and allowed time for practice lab.
- Lorena Lopez, San Francisco Health Plan, San Francisco
It was really well paced and comprehensive.
- Wilson Hsieh, Seasaw, San Francisco