Tableau Training in San Francisco
Whether you're new to Tableau or a long-time fan, you'll get a chance to learn and/or refresh-on Tableau Basics by experiencing hands-on training. Please join us for live, instructor-led, training.
This course is for anyone getting started with Tableau to an intermediate user who wants to reinforce a strong foundation built on best practices. It will benefit anyone who works with data regardless of their technical or analytical background
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Connect to your data.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Use statistical techniques to describe your data.
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters to create focused and effective visualizations.
- Use Measure Name and Measure Value fields to create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions.
- Handle changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name changes.
- Share your visualizations with others.
- Combine your visualizations into interactive dashboards and publish them to the web.
- Represent your data using various visualization types.
- and much more! See full outline for Tableau training
Tableau Course Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 70 student reviews.
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Tableau classes in San Francisco. We also offer Tableau classes in San Jose.