Advanced Tableau Training in San Francisco
Master the advanced features of Tableau, the industry leader in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics. This course is ideal for Tableau users who are already familiar with Tableau concepts, i.e., the creation of calculated fields, all chart options and the basics for connecting to data including extracts. At the completion of this advanced course, you will be familiar with LOD (Level of Detail) expresions, finding meaningful clusters in your data, create dashboards for different devices, create territories on a map, geo-coded map data updates, and much more.
- Analytic lessons with Moving Averages, Dynamic Measures, Multiple Data Sources, Pareto Charts, and more.
- Advanced content covering Extracts In-depth, Parameters with Case Statements, DateDiff Mapping, and more.
- Building Dashboards with multiple visuals, Hightlights, Containers, and KPIs.
- Create compelling, interactive, and data-driven stories with Story Points.
- Bonus charts include Water Fall Chart and Advanced Sets.
- and much more! See full outline for Tableau Advanced training