In-Person or Online Live
This course teaches the basic functions and features of Visio Professional. From flowcharts to organization charts, Visio makes it easy and quick to map out a visual diagram. With an arsenal of drawing tools that are very similar to those in PowerPoint, Visio helps you draw with ease. Save time when creating your diagrams by using AutoConnect to connect your objects. As a part of this course you will learn to:
- Use stencils, scale and resize objects.
- Manipulate compound lines to create unique connectors.
- Distribute and group objects to easily format your diagram.
- Create diagrams such as flowcharts and organizational charts.
- Work with text and format shapes and lines.
- Apply a background page to customize your diagram.
- See full outline for Microsoft Visio training
Price: $350 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Jun 27 9am - 4pm day - register
Sep 29 9am - 4pm day - register
Visio Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 90 student reviews.
The training course was very informative. Instructor instructed us on how to find common tools and tricks to avoid spinning our wheels creating images from scratch.
- Erin Reagan, Asia Alternatives Management, LLC
I enjoyed the training. It was a good pace and instructor was able to give me some good tips on a real project I am working on.
- Lisa Contreras, San Francisco Public Library, South San Francisco
It is appropriate for my level of knowledge. Little self taught knowledge.
- Lorna Navarro, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
"The trainer is well informed, engaging, enthusiastic and helpful. Lots of handouts and special secrets. The time flew by as she kept us moving at a good pace while providing plenty of opportunity for questions and clarification."
- UCOP, Visio Training in San Francisco
"Excellent...Instructor was outstanding and very knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
- Sally, UCOP
"Thorough class. Lots of info. The instructor is very knowlegable and articulate. One of my favorite AcademyX trainers."
- Marianne Cannavo, UCOP