Visual Studio Boot Camp Training - San Francisco
Visual Studio is Microsoft's flagship integrated development environmemt -- an application that helps you create your own software applications and web sites using Microsoft's two popular programming languages: VB.Net and C#.
By the end of our Visual Studio training in San Francisco, students will be able to:
- Explain the most important elements of the .NET Framework and Visual Studio
- Design, code, configure, deploy, manage state, and secure an ASP.NET Web Application
- Make and add capabalities to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Utilize ASP.NET Dynamic Data to manage data
- Use LINQ to manage data access tasks
- Add user controls and master pages
- Debug web application made with Microsoft ASP.NET
- Validate input from users
- Make a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application
- Employ new web development technolgies that are supported by Visual Studio 2010
- ...and much more! See the full outline from Microsoft.
- Experience with at least one other programming language
- Familiarity with HTML is recommended but not required
Visual Studio Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 5 student reviews.