WordPress Training in San Francisco
With over 25 million users and a rich set of features, themes and plug-ins, WordPress has become the most widely-used web content management system. AcademyX's WordPress training in San Francisco will prepare you to design a website or blog for personal use or an organization of any size. You will learn to select and modify a WordPress theme, organize web content logically, integrate images and video and grow a community around your WordPress site. Your instructor's expertise in the capabilities of WordPress and deep understanding of WordPress site design will equip you to begin using this powerful tool right away. Upon completion of this training, you will be prepared to:
- Develop clear objectives for your site, and configure WordPress with those objectives in mind
- Employ a core set of content management techniques to keep site administration work to a minimum
- Back up and secure your data and files with powerful data management tools built into WordPress
- Organize your posts and other site content quickly and efficiently with a logical keyword tagging scheme
- Manage large volumes of images, recordings and video using the WordPress Media Library
- Create custom descriptive fields to label posts and other site content in a way which makes sense to your visitors
- Minimize comment moderation tasks by implementing clear policies up front
- Win the war on spam with a few essential tools and techniques
- Select the right WordPress theme for your site's objectives
- Use the WordPress Theme Editor and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to customize the look and feel of your site
- Design themes and template pages from scratch
- Increase your site's functionality with WordPress widgets and plug-ins
- and many more topics! See full outline for Wordpress training
WordPress Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 152 student reviews.
Very productive and covered all the fundamentals of WordPress. Great, clear, knowledgeable and friendly instructor. Yay Instructor!
- Kathryn MacDonald
Very informative and well instructed. Helped greatly to understand how to work through the rudimentary aspects of WordPress. I thought it was great.
- Helen Nishikai, Basic American Foods, Walnut Creek
Excellent training. Instructor is not only confident in his teaching skills... he highly competent in his delivery and style.
- James Kochheiser, Otis McAllister, Inc., San Francisco
It was great! I had a lot of fun and learned enough to get a WP site up and running!
- Karen Finlay, Lonely Planet, Oakland
Well organized, clear explanations, great overview, practical hands-on playing.
- Kristine Poggioli, Daly City
Very thorough class for the amount of information there is to cover on the subject (WordPress). A great fundamentals course!
- Caryn Jackson, City of Paso Robles
Great. Detailed fundamentals with some added information for my skill level.
- David Lipari, Guntert & Zimmerman, Ripon
Fantastic! Instructor is a wealth of knowledge. We asked a lot of random questions beyond the course's curriculum (a little about how to write CSS, break a part our theme, etc), and he answered all of them in a clear & concise manner.
- Emily Spier