XSLT Fundamentals Training - San Francisco
Building upon your knowledge of XML, this XSLT training class explores two powerful tools for enhancing the flexibility of your data: XSLT and XPath. This class is the last two days of the five-day XML training course, but it can be taken independently of the five-day package. XSLT (Extensible Style Language Transformations) transforms your XML-tagged data into various formats. You could transform, for example, your product specs into HTML pages or plain text. Imagine taking a single XML document and turning it into: EDI transactions, invoices, PDFs, RTFs, or any other text-based format. XPath is like SQL for XML. It is a query language that allows you to extract data at a particular location in an XML document. Using XPath you can calculate, filter, or limit query results.
In this XSLT class in San Francisco, you will:
- Master the concept of "transformation" and understand the related XSLT components
- Create effective XSLT templates for transforming XML into formats such as HTML, plain text, or even a different XML format
- Incorporate powerful XSLT functions into your templates, such as looping and sorting
- Use XPath features to search, count, perform math operations, and more
- Experience XSLT in action by developing an HTML table of contents from XML data
- and much more! See full outline for our XSLT class
XSLT Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 113 student reviews.