Access Intermediate Training - San Jose
Microsoft Access is a robust database application for information tracking, reporting and analysis. This Intermediate MS Access class in San Jose will prepare you to build queries, design highly usable forms and generate professional-looking reports. Your instructor brings extensive experience with all versions in order to will help you develop the real-world skills you need to use this powerful tool right away. Participants in this course will learn to:
- Organize data efficiently and eliminate redundancies for improved database performance.
- Create logical relationships between tables and fields, and maintain those relationships with referential integrity.
- View data from disparate database locations quickly by using lookup columns and subdatasheets.
- Use inner, outer and self-joins to link related data tables.
- Display the results of a mathematical or logical expression with a calculated field.
- Provide visual cues, such as shapes, borders and graphics, to assist the database user.
- Aid the user with menus and form controls which ensure proper formatting of data entered.
- And many more topics! See full outline for our Access Intermediate class.
Access Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 27 student reviews.