Accesss Training in San Jose
Access offers a powerful array of tools to track and analyze data in order to arrive at better solutions for almost any business problem. Our Access Fundamentals training in San Jose will equip you to employ the full range of the application's data management capabilities. You will leave class prepared to:
- Design a database best suited to your specific needs.
- Rapidly navigate the Access help menus and "Ribbon" interface with confidence.
- Use existing templates to save time and avoid redundant work.
- Create naming conventions to establish a consistent set of rules for database designers on a team.
- Ensure the accuracy of data with input masks and validation rules.
- Include captions with extra information useful for data entry.
- Use "wildcard" searches to find exactly the records you're looking for.
- "Query" the database to display a set of database records based on any number of criteria.
- Simultaneously perform calculations and updates on multiple database records.
- Design customized reports to communicate the data in a clear and compelling way.
- And many more topics! See full outline for Access training.
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Jun 8 and 9 9am - 4pm day - register
Aug 19 and 20 9am - 4pm day - register
Nov 30 and Dec 1 9am - 4pm day - register
Microsoft Access Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 64 student reviews.
Good overall coverage of Access. Very helpful and received key take aways.
- Beth, Genentech, So. San Francisco
Great :) I had all my questions answered and we went through the entire course. The instructor was very patient and understood complex questions
- Jessica Geiger , Gilroy
Very thorough and perfectly paced. I knew nothing about MS Access before taking this class and after three days of training, I feel comfortable with the program. Instructor never assumed we were all experts and moved forward accordingly - started from the basics.
- Justin Palarca, Genentech, Inc., South San Francisco
Very clean explanations and well organized. Learned a lot, very effective!
Good training and met my expectations based on the provided curriculum.
- Mabelle Panlilio, Adobe, San Jose
Excellent training. Very helpful.
- Mark Dobbs, Contra Costa County, Martinez
Class was awesome! I am no longer afraid of Access! All kinds of tips and tricks was shared that was not covered in the training documentation! Instructor was very nice about showing us how Access can be used with other MS software. Instructor is a very good teacher.
- Serena Brown , Milpitas
Very good, teacher was very easy going and open to answering questions without rushing through anything.
- Stephanie Sablan, Rosendin Electric, Stanford