Access VBA Training - San Jose
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) allows you to add capabilities to Microsoft Access, and to customize the interface for use in a variety of contexts. This rich programming environment lets you create custom user interfaces that make it easy for an inexperienced user to edit a table, run a complicated query, or construct a report that meets your organization's guidelines. With Access VBA skills, you can call objects from other Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel - enhancing your ability to create feature-rich applications. After completing our Access VBA training in San Jose, you will be able to:
- Manage project, tool, and property windows within the Visual Basic development environment
- Edit, run and debug your programs in the VBA editor
- Use the object browser to navigate the Access object hierarchy
- Create program objects, methods, and properties
- Define Recordsets that access your data and present it in a form, datasheet or report
- Create forms with user controls that allow users to page through, edit or add records
- Lock a record so others can't modify the same data at the same time
- Write foolproof error-handling routines
- and many more topics... See full outline for Access VBA training
Access VBA Training Reviews:
/5 based on
41 student reviews.
"Great class! It gave me the fundamentals I was lacking and really filled in alot of gaps for me. [The instructor] is an excellent, very well paced, and patient instructor. I feel I have more knowledge and the tools to go back to work and improve the current databases I support."
- Tammy Cook
, San Jose State University
Great class. Instructor was very knowledgable of Access VBA and has worked extensively with Access VBA in the user community, which is very beneficial.
- Liz Harris
Very broad and wide-reaching. I am ready to start coding and updating my databases.
- Stan Bielecki
, Scitor Corporation
Great - very informative. Loved that I could work on things that I know I need help with. Class materials were extremely helpful.
I learned some new stuff.
- Dave Stuart
, San Leandro
Amazing training. Really spelled out the basics of writing VBA.
It was good, lots of information but he answered all my questions.
- Isaac Ungo
"This training is very helpful. The instructor is very knowledgeable about the topic. And she gave me a lot of practical assistance on the things I was hoping to learn in this training."
- Zhimin Ma
* Note: This class description is for Access VBA training San Jose. We also offer Access VBA training in San Francisco, Sacramento, and Los Angeles.