jQuery Training in San Jose
After our jQuery training in San Jose, you will be able to:
- Understand where jQuery fits in among front-end and back-end web technologies.
- Explore various methods of including jQuery in your web pages, and discuss the pros and cons of the different methods.
- Select HTML elements via jQuery using common CSS selectors.
- Use selectors specific to jQuery to select the trickier HTML elements in your page.
- Read and alter HTML elements' attributes based on user action.
- Modify CSS properties and the content of HTML elements on the fly.
- Initiate new HTML elements to display data or custom text, and add them to your page on the fly.
- Use events and bindings to respond to keystrokes and clicks from the user.
- Use animations like slide and fade to toggle the visibility of page elements.
- Design unique visual effects and animations to make your site different from the rest.
- Familiarizing yourself with jQuery's utility functions to avoid reinventing the wheel.
- Explore client-server communication with jQuery's simple but effective Ajax functions.
- Use jQuery's widgets to add a date picker and build dialog boxes.
- Incorporate sliders and progress bars in your site with ease.
- and so much more! See our full outline for jQuery Fundamentals
jQuery Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 9 student reviews.