Captivate Training in San Jose
Adobe Captivate is a screen capture and recording application used to create product demonstrations and training videos. Unlike motion recording software such as Camtasia, Captivate samples mouse movements, keyboard interactions, and screen changes and produces a compact Flash video that can play in a web browser. The training illustrates practical, everyday use of Captivate to produce training videos and product demos. By the end of our Captivate training in San Jose you will be able to create a professional-looking software demo or training video. We teach you how to:
- Exploring Captivate
- New Projects
- Recording Screen Actions
- Captions, Styles, and Timing
- Images and Smart Shapes
- Pointers, Paths, Boxes, and Buttons
- Rollovers and Zooms
- Video, Animation, and Effects
- Adding Interactivity
- Working with PowerPoint
- Introduction to Question Slides
- Finishing Touches
- and much more! See full outline for Captivate training
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Captivate Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 27 student reviews.
Very insightful. Great for getting the basics down and moving around the environment.
- Scott Haury, Chickasaw Nation Industries, Sierra Vista, AZ
It is a very helpful session for me! Instructor is very knowledgeable with the production, and he pointed out all the important notes in a such a short time.
- Sheldon Zhai, Stanford University
Excellent! Instructions and thorough examples significantly enhanced my understanding and application of Captivate. His step-by-step instructions and pauses for questions created the ideal format and environment. Thank you very much!
- Angelina Ruggiero , Palo Alto
It was presented very well! Instructor addressed every question asked. I learned a lot from this class and hope to put the knowledge to use very soon.
- Diane Zertuche, County of Santa Clara, San Jose
Overall a great training and I feel well versed in all areas of Captivate. Thank you!!
- Emily Riske, Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Sunnyvale
Learned a lot. I am a complete novice with the least amount of previous knowledge in the group. The instructor was very good at not leaving me behind.
- Francine Ward, ATA Retail Services, Hayward
The small class size was wonderful becasue we could get more indivualized attention. The class went at a perfect pace. I learned a lot!
- Jenna Reeds, SJSU
Great. Fabulous. Couldn't have been better.
- Jodi Margolies, TIBCO Software, Inc., Palo Alto