Coldfusion Training in San Jose
The web today has moved beyond simple
static HTML. Companies and users both demand richer, more interactive
experiences, and few technologies make the development of such sites
easier than Adobe ColdFusion.
From quick installation and configuration to a simple tag-based format, ColdFusion makes it easy to jump into development of Web 2.0 sites.
In only three days of training at
AcademyX, you will be able to move from the most basic principles of
ColdFusion to creating a full-functional, dynamic website.
Our skilled instructors, small classes, and hands-on ColdFusion training in San Jose will ensure that you leave class with the skills you need to get started using the technology immediately after class.
In our ColdFusion training class, you will learn how to:
- Configure your own ColdFusion server
- Create and manage dynamic data
- Develop interactive forms, complete with validation
- Insert user-supplied information into databases
- Create pages based on dynamic data
- Secure your ColdFusion applications
- and many more topics... See full outline for ColdFusion training