Crystal Reports Training in San Jose
Begin using SAP Crystal Reports like a champ by easily creating reports from various data sources like Native, ODBC, XML, and much more. As a standard in reporting, Crystal Reports has a wide range of customizations for many of your reporting needs. Start creating dynamic reports and graphs after you learn the ins and outs of what Crystal Reports has to offer. AcademyX's Crystal Reports Fundamentals training in San Jose is taught by instructors with extensive real-world experience who will help you quickly master the basics. Students will learn to:
- Navigate the Crystal Reports interface and learn the parts of a report to start creating simple reports.
- Format reports by inserting lines and boxes, utilizing the Format Editor to format object properties, setting margins, and much more to create professional looking reports and printouts.
- Utilize the Select Expert to include multiple criteria when filtering data in reports.
- Group and summarize records in a report based on properties like group name, dates, times, or other subdivisions to dynamically show only the data you need.
- Understand the foundation of relational databases and how that applies to Crystal Reports.
- Create, implement, and modify formulas to efficiently calculate, transform, or manipulate fields.
- Use conditional formatting for individual fields to change a parts of a report under certain circumstances.
- Create easy-to-read one page summary reports and vibrant graphs and charts to allow viewers to quickly understand your data.
- Export reports to various formats such as PDF or HTML for viewers to see on many platforms.
- And many more topics! See full outline for the Crystal Reports class
Crystal Reports Course Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 13 student reviews.
Instructor was great! Showed me tips and tricks also. This class with her was very helpful. Thank you so much!
- Kathy , Fremont
The training was very educational and the trainer was great.
- Nancy Raven, Community Solutions, Gilroy
Great class, very informative and perfect teacher/student ratio to successfully address all student needs/questions. Very good setup in terms of technology as teacher-controlled monitors were within easy vision for all students.
- Neil Martin , Morgan Hill
I thought it was a good refresher for me, because I haven't used this program in a few years.
- Christina Gerrish, Marin Community Clinic, Novato
- Christina Gregorius, Stockton Police Department
I thought it was a very good "fundamental course." I learned a lot and the teacher was very helpful and easy to understand.
- Jennifer Durst, San Rafael
Excellent training. I really enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
- Judith Calvo
Was very helpful - to fill in what I already know.
- Steve Beucler, Lennar, Santa Clarita