Dreamweaver Intermediate Training - San Jose
An in-depth knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver gives you the tools to go beyond creating simple, static web pages. In today's media-centric world, web users often expect a richer, more user-friendly experience when they visit a site, and Dreamweaver is the ideal program for creating that successful web experience.
This intermediate Dreamweaver training in San Jose builds on your basic web development skills via hands-on development of a dynamic web page elements, so that by the end of the training you can:
- Design attractive page layouts using CSS
- Integrate HTML with both internal and external style sheets
- Save time and effort by developing and editing page templates
- Create interactive forms and rollovers
- Add multimedia elements like video and audio
- Enhance a web site's accessibility
- Check for cross-browser compatibility
- and much more! See full outline for our intermediate Dreamweaver class
Rated 4.7/5 based on 348 student reviews.
"Top-notch training! After taking the four days of Dreamweaver classes I feel very confident in making my own website and coding it correctly. Well worth the investment."- Jason Raby, Articulate Solutions
"This was class was exactly what I needed and [the instructor] has a natural talent as a teacher. She is clearly constantly thinking of the student's point of view."- Bette Henley, Peninsula School
"This is a great instructor. Very knowledgeable. This is my second class here and I've had a great experience. Should I need further training, I'll definitely check out the course listing."- Victoria Rodrigues, Stanford University