Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros Training - San Jose
Microsoft Excel offers an array of capabilities which accelerate the process of organizing, managing, analyzing and presenting data. Building on the concepts learned in Excel Intermediate, AcademyX's Excel Lookups, Functions and Macros course in San Jose has been crafted to help you develop an advanced level of proficiency in functions and a fundamental understanding of macros. The course also includes the widely-used and powerful HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX functions. Our instructors will guide you through hands-on exercises which will help you develop proficiency with the following tasks.
- Understand Logical and Conditional functions such as IF, IFERROR, SUMIF, and COUNTIF.
- Utilize Text and String functions such as LEFT, RIGHT, MID, FIND, and LEN.
- Extract date information using Date functions such as TODAY and YEAR.
- Perform more advanced calculations using Array functions.
- Master the very powerful HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX functions.
- Build more complicated formulas using a combination of functions.
- Automate tasks by recording macros to run a series of Excel tasks at the push of a button.
- Clean up your macros for more efficient and quicker scripts.
- Find "what-if" answers using one-variable or two-variable data tables and other handy analysis tools like Goal Seek and Solver.
- Explore, save, and merge different projection or planning scenarios using the Scenario Manager.
- and much more! See full outline for our Excel Lookups, Functions and Macros Excel course
Excel Course Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 287 student reviews.
► More reviews...