Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros Training - San Jose
Building on the concepts learned in Excel Intermediate, AcademyX's Excel Lookups, Functions and Macros course in San Jose helps you develop proficiency in advanced features of Excel. This course covers the following topics:
- Logical Functions: IF(), AND/OR() and NOT()
- Decision-making Functions: COUNTIF() and SUMIF()
- Looking up Values: INDEX() and MATCH() versus VLOOKUP()
- Auditing, Tracing and Error-Trapping
- Array Formulas for Processing Data Groups
- Date and Time Functions
- Text Manipulation Functions
- Statistical and Forecast Functions
- PowerPivot for Processing Data from External Connections
- Cube Functions
- What-If Analysis: Watches, Scnearios, Goal Seek, and the Analysis ToolPak
- Macros And VBA
- Designing Forms with Buttons for User Interactivity
- Internationalization And Accessibility
- and much more! See full outline for Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros training
Excel Course Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 287 student reviews.
"Very helpful and informative. I can definitely use the learned information on a daily basis at work."
- Kathleen Canda, LinkedIn
"Impressive, instructor has demonstrated extensive knowledge on the subject and made the class very interesting."
- Vy Tran, Hill Finance
"It was very helpful, learned a lot of new tricks that will help me save time at work. Also learned advanced techniques that will help me create better looking spreadsheets and to use Excel more effectively."
- Florentina Miller, Proximex Corporation
"I learned more than I was expecting for. I've learned a lot."
- Bobby, Cepheid, Sunnyvale
"It was good. It was a ton of information for me since I'm not that great at Excel."
- Daniel, Amazon, Newark
"Informative. Vivid. Very positive dynamics among classmates and the instructor. Interesting and helpful people to learn some challenging topics with!"
"Fantastic. Instructor is the best!!!!!!! I really learned a lot. He also didn't let me 'not get' anything. Excellent."
- Joe Wanzala, Federal Public Defender
"Went really well. "
- James, Salesforce