Intermediate Excel Class - San Jose
Building on the foundations established in our Excel Intro, Excel Intermediate will help you analyze large amounts of data, extract actionable information, and present that information to managers and decision makers concisely. We provide hands-on training in these topics:
- Managing Workbooks: Names, colors, and inter-linking between them
- Customizing the Ribbon and Quick Access toolbar
- Creating Meaningful "Named Ranges" and "Defined Names"
- Sorting and Filtering Data Tables
- Removing Duplicates
- Structured References
- Data Validation, including Dropdown Lists
- Summarizing Data with Consolidation and Subtotals
- PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Conditional Formatting
- Custom Formats
- Adding Trendlines and Sparklines
- Using Quick Analysis Gallery
- Collaboration: Permissions, Sharing, and Protection
- and much more! See full outline for Excel Intermediate training
Excel Intermediate Reviews:
/5 based on
"It was surprinsingly easy to follow. I learned more things than I expected. It was a great class!"
- Sara Klawitter
"I think this was a great training class. Anyone who works in an office and uses Excel should take this course!"
- Chereen Abushaaban
, Terix Computer Service
"This was very helpful and important for me to learn in order to do my job better. The class was great and extremely relevant."
- Gabriela Gordon
, KIPP Heartwood Academy
"Training was done at a great page and covered a lot of topics. I really enjoyed it!"
- Analise Sink
"I truly enjoyed the class, the course materials are excellent and clear explanations on each chapter."
- Amphone Soukchaleun
, Santa Clara
"She explained everything good cares if you understand or not if not. she will take some of her time to explain which helps me a lot."
"Very informative and I learned so much. I love the teacher. She's great. I would take this class again."
- Leah Moua
"Good information. Lots of questions answered."
- Lisa Schauble
, San Jose
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for intermediate Excel classes in San Jose. We also offer Excel classes in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, and San Francisco.