Excel Training in San Jose
Microsoft Excel is an application used to organize, manipulate, and display data. Once you learn Excel, you can create budgets, lists, forecasts, charts, data tables, invoices, calendars, and innumerable other types of documents. Our introductory Excel training in San Jose is taught by instructors with extensive real-world experience who also know how to communicate that to students who haven't used the program yet. After this training in Excel, you will be able to:
- Navigate Excel's "ribbon" menu interface
- Create a spreadsheet to organize data
- Format fonts, colors, styles and themes
- Perform basic calculations between cells
- Correctly reference cells so formulas still work when you insert rows
- Apply functions like AVERAGE(), MIN(), MAX(), and SUM()
- Designate print areas, page breaks, headers and footers
- Create and format bar and pie charts
- Generate instances of built-in Excel templates
- and much more! See the full outline for Excel Intro training.
Microsoft Excel Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 596 student reviews.
► More reviews...