MS Excel Training in San Jose
Microsoft Excel is an application used to organize, manipulate, and display data. Once you learn Excel, you can create budgets, lists, forecasts, charts, data tables, invoices, calendars, and innumerable other types of documents. Our introductory Excel training in San Jose is taught by instructors with extensive real-world experience but who also know how to communicate that to students who haven't used the program yet. After this training in Excel, you will be able to:
- Navigate Excel's "ribbon" menu interface
- Create a spreadsheet to organize data
- Format fonts, colors, and styles
- Perform basic calculations between cells
- Correctly reference cells so formulas still work when you insert rows
- Apply functions like AVERAGE(), MIN(), MAX(), and SUM()
- Designate print areas, page breaks, headers and footers
- Create and format charts and graphs
- and much more! See the full outline for Excel Intro training.
Microsoft Excel Reviews:
/5 based on
596 student reviews.
Extremely helpful in understanding how to navigate work sheets and create formulas.
- Allyson Landers
, Serious Energy
EXCELLENT!! The instructor was easy going, patient and very good at teaching a class with varying levels of experience.
- Betsy Leff
, Alpha Fund
, Fremont/Granite Bay
Very Good. Good pace and enthusiasm.
- Brian Burk
, Oxford X-Ray
, Scotts Valley, CA
Very good. Instructor was very patient. I am deaf and at times confusing, she was kind and made sure I understood.
- Carol Cirigliano
, Palo Alto
This was very good and learned a lot more then I knew before!
- Christine Carson Seals
, Santa Clara County Parks
, San Jose
The instructor is great teacher and I have learned so much in this class.
- Corrina Somera
Instructor was great.
, Edenbridge Homes
The training was very good and the course well taught.
- Ed Hiheta
, San Francisco
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for introductory Excel training in San Jose. We also offer Excel training in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco and San Diego.