MS Excel Training in San Jose
> Microsoft Excel is an application used to organize, manipulate, and display data. Once you learn Excel, you can create budgets, lists, forecasts, charts, data tables, invoices, calendars, and innumerable other types of documents. Our introductory Excel training in San Jose is taught by instructors with extensive real-world experience but who also know how to communicate that to students who haven't used the program yet. After this training in Excel, you will be able to:
- Navigate Excel's slightly confusing "ribbon" menu interface and use its help system
- Create spreadsheets to track data and perform calculations
- Format your spreadsheet using fonts, colors, and styles
- Perform basic calculations using cell references
- Format cells based on conditions (e.g., color a cell green if its value is more than 50)
- Designate areas to be printed from the spreadsheet and manage page breaks (more difficult than it sounds!)
- Create and format attractive charts and graphs based on your data
- And many more topics! See full outline for Excel Intro.
Microsoft Excel Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 596 student reviews.
► More reviews...