Excel Pivot Tables Training:
In-Person in San Jose or Online Live
A pivot table is a data summarization tool that can automatically sort, group, count, filter, report, and summate data with simple dragging and dropping. AcademyX's hands-on pivot tables training covers these topics:
- PivotTables - The Basics
- Drilling Down
- PivotTable Tricks
- Refreshing Pivot Data
- Sorting PivotTables
- Grouping PivotTables
- Filtering PivotTables
- Using Slicers
- Subtotals and Grand Totals
- Layouts and Styles
- Calculated Fields and Items
- and much more! See full outline for Excel Pivot Tables training
Price: $350 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Nov 5 9am - 4pm day - register
Dec 17 9am - 4pm day - register
Jan 25 9am - 4pm day - register
Mar 1 9am - 4pm day - register
Excel Pivot Tables Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 123 student reviews.
Enjoyed all topics of this training.
- Martha Toral, SJSU Foundation, San Jose
Excellent, very useful. The practice in setting up our own tables was very important.
- Wendy Arienzo, FujiFilm, Santa Clara
- Laura Doherty, Dimatrix, Santa Clara
The training was excellent. Very good pace and knowledge of instructor. The course covered the fundamentals that I was looking for.
- Jose Luis Gonzales, Green Tweed, Fremont
Very helpful. Loved the small group.
- Kacey Sunseri, Mark Thomas and Company, San Jose
- Van Nguyen, Juniper Networks, Sunnyvale
Very well done. Great instructor.
- JoAnn Arjo, Synaptics, San Jose
Easy to understand and learn.
- Elaine Wang, First 5 Santa Clara, San Jose