Excel Power User Training:
In-Person in San Jose or Online Live
Microsoft Excel includes a set of powerful analytic tools which can be applied to a broad spectrum of business problems. Our Excel Power User Training will help you become an expert in Excel, armed with training in these topics:
- Analytical Functions
- Advanced PivotTable Analysis
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Basic VBA
- and much more! See full outline for Excel for Power Users training
Price: $395 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Jul 5 9am - 4pm day - register
Aug 12 9am - 4pm day - register
Sep 23 9am - 4pm day - register
Nov 4 9am - 4pm day - register
► More datesDec 16 9am - 4pm day - register
Excel Power User Training Reviews:
Rated 4.4/5 based on 62 student reviews.
"Very satisfied with the pace and content of the class."
- Jayce Kadire, GDS Med
"Very knowledgeable and helpful. Hands on was of great value."
- Tim Eckert, NetApp
"Love the class and felt that I learned a lot. I definitely would be able to put in practice most of what I learned today."
- Allison Wong, Aviat Networks, Milpitas
"Very impressive. I learned many things. The instructor is kind and nice. I am glad I took this class."
- Eun Maeng, Sunnyvale
"Very well instructed and explained."
- Trista Keys, Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, Union City
"It was fantastic; learned a lot of new tricks and tips that I can utilize everyday at work to work more efficiently."
- Samantha Guan, TIBCO Software, Palo Alto
"I really like the class and learned a lot of new things from the instuctor."
- Anna Mique, Visa, Foster City
"Great content and the concepts are applied to real life cases."
- Jose Espinoza, California Water Service, San Jose