FileMaker Training in San Jose
Considered one of the most easy-to-use database programs currently available, FileMaker creates powerful, fully relational database solutions that help you manage information quickly and efficiently. Whether you use a Mac or Windows PC, this software can help you organize your tasks, analyze pricing structures, manage customers and vendors, keep track of research data, and more.
While FileMaker makes it easy to create a database, a little understanding of database concepts and the broad capabilities of the software definitely make you more productive when modifying a database to meet your needs. This FileMaker training in San Jose breaks down key issues with practical, hands-on exercises, so you can swiftly learn how to:
- Identify key tools in the FileMaker Pro interface
- Find records using Fast Match and multiple criteria searches
- Create a database with calculated fields, lookup fields, and value lists
- Import data from another database and export data to Excel
- Add layout parts and merge fields to a layout
- Define simple and complex table relationships
- Generate summary reports with subtotals and grand totals
- Automate repeatable actions using buttons and scripts
- Enable multiple user access and account security
- and much more! See full outline for FileMaker training
FileMaker Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 75 student reviews.
► More reviews...