HTML5 and CSS3 New Features Training - San Jose
- Utilize your understanding of HTML5's powerful new capabilities and understand which of the major web browsers support which tags.
- Make your websites more accessible by using new structural elements , and at the same time maintaining backward compatibility for older browsers.
- Make the times and dates in your pages machine-readable for accessibility and SEO.
- Learn which elements have been redefined in the new specification, and how to use them.
- Use new technologies in the place of deprecated elements.
- Quickly deploy professional, self-validating forms by making use of the new form field controls.
- Avoid relying on third-party plugins like Adobe Flash and Microsoft Silverlight by embedding media directly with the new audio and video tags.
- Enhance your pages with SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files.
- Access new styling possibilities with CSS3's rounded corner and drop shadow properties.
- Alter transparency with RGBA, and blend colors together with a variety of gradient options.
- Quickly style exactly the elements you want using advanced CSS selectors.
- Confidently build for up-to-date browsers, while using a variety of methods to maintain backward compatibility.
- Using images to get your favorite font onto your site is bad for SEO. Learn to use @font-face instead to embed your font directly into your site.
- and much more! See full outline for our HTML5 and CSS3 training
HTML5 and CSS3 Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 14 student reviews.
► More reviews...