HTML/CSS Training in San Jose
All web pages, from blogs and wikis, to corporate sites and online retailers, are built upon the same underlying code structure: HTML and CSS. Because HTML and CSS serve as the foundation for web content of all types, learning HTML/CSS is the starting point for any person who wants to craft new pages, edit existing web content, or design web interfaces. This hands-on HTML/CSS training shares the tools you need to bring your own web site online. AcademyX's introductory HTML/CSS training class extends your existing computing skills, from content manipulation with word processing tools to hands-on coding and web page creation. By the end of our HTML/CSS training in San Jose, you will have learned to:
- Describe the role of HTML and CSS in relation to the various web technologies
- Find and install the necessary tools to build a web site
- Apply the appropriate file extensions to open web pages in web browsers and text editors
- Designate paragraphs, headings and other elements on a web page
- Format page text with size changes, italics, and bold
- Validate that your code is standards compliant
- Draw a line between sections
- Add special symbols not available on the keyboard
- Craft and apply styles to bulleted and numbered lists
- Customized your web page colors, alignment and bullets
- Construct multi-row and multi-column tables
- Find and modify images for a website
- Insert artwork onto your web page
- Make text and images link to other websites
- Create a navigation bar that links to the pages of your website
- Set styles for a single web page or an entire web site
- Modify specific page elements using the "ID" and "CLASS" designations
- Upload your web pages to an interlinked website for others to peruse
- and much more! See full outline for HTML/CSS Fundamentals
Price: $995 for 18 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
HTML/CSS Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 25 student reviews.
I really liked the course. It gave me a great overview of the basics that I'll need to do my job more effectively.
- Marla Dierkes, Self Employed, Sunnyvale
Great. Intructor was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
- Jeff Christensen, JBC Communications, Pleasanton
Fantastic experience. Would highly recommend HTML training and instructor.
- Joey Levitt, Bleacher Report, San Jose
The training was very thorough and provided the information I was looking for.
- Karen Cassel, NetSuite, San Mateo
Very organized and well taught. I'll definitely be back again.
- Liz Choy , Washington DC
Outstanding in very regard. Scope. Pace. Practicum. Instructor has both superior knowledge but a real gift for teaching--especially in a fast paced environment.
- Mark Appel , Walnut Creek
Great! Although I knew nothing about HTML going into the class, I was able to gain a basic understanding of HTML for work. Sandi was very knowledgable and helpful with questions.
- Matt , Palo Alto
I was impressed by the nice office, class organization, and teacher organization and enthusiasm. Really, it was great all around.
- Megan Mitchell, CrossFit, Inc., Scotts Valley, CA