HTML Training in San Jose
All web pages, from blogs and wikis, to corporate sites and online retailers, are built upon the same underlying code structure: XHTML (more commonly referred to as "HTML"). Because the Hypertext Markup Language serves as the foundation for web content of all types, learning HTML is the starting point for any person who wants to craft new pages, edit existing web content, or design web interfaces. This hands-on HTML training shares the tools you need to bring your own web site online.
AcademyX's introductory HTML training class extends your existing computing skills, from content manipulation with word processing tools to hands-on coding and web page creation. By the end of our HTML training in San Jose, you will be developing websites like a professional, able to:
- Select the appropriate tools for creating a website
- Create a new HTML document from scratch
- Code paragraphs, headings and other page elements
- Italicize, bold, and alter text size
- Error-check your code
- Add section breaks, special characters, and symbols
- Create both bulleted and numbered lists
- Customize your page content with alignment, colors, and tool-tips
- Display tabular data in neat rows and columns
- Create an image for the web
- Insert a photo on your web page
- Link to a website from text or images
- Establish a link-navigable, multi-page website
- Publish your site on the Web
- and much more! See full outline for HTML training
HTML Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 25 student reviews.
► More reviews...