InDesign Advanced Training - San Jose
Graphic production artists and designers worldwide use Adobe InDesign, an unparalleled design application for creating visually-rich documents for print publishing, or interactive documents and presentations to be published online. This Advanced InDesign training in San Jose will prepare you step beyond the basics and make use of InDesign's advanced features to design vibrant documents and presentations, for print or web publishing. In this class, you will learn to:
- Design powerful layouts for print or the Internet with InDesign's sophisticated design capabilities.
- Collaborate more effectively with advanced productivity features, designed for the team environment.
- Export finished documents and presentations for use with any number of graphics, Internet and digital reading applications.
- Quickly generate multiple iterations of a single document with data merges.
- Avoid print problems and broken links with InDesign's links panel.
- "Preflight" documents to avoid costly printing errors.
- Ensure consistent and predictable printing with composite proofs and saved print presets.
- Lay out stunning presentation pages with audio, video and navigation controls, as well as text and graphic elements.
- Export documents and presentations into any number of multimedia formats, including PDF, SWF, XHTML or XML.
- And many more topics! See full outline for the Advanced InDesign class.
Rated 4.8/5 based on 4 student reviews.
"This class was exactly what I needed... [The instructor] was very patient, knowledgable and taught what I asked to learn, and added techniques that I didn't even know existed!!! Excellent!!!"- Wendy Stein, St. John's Military School
"Completely awesome, [the instructor] was such a good teacher. I learned so much in such a short, compacted time. We wasted no time and kept moving subject to subject at the perfect pace. I could not have asked for a better experience."- Student, InDesign Advanced Class